PV600 touch screen

dadara

I have installed PV600 touch screen on a RIO link as a last rack on PLC5-40E. The problem that I have is that updates very slow. I'm sending a few signed integers and looks like the screen updates every couple of seconds and slips trough the values it is getting. The program that is running on the PV600 is not big and I'm using only BTW block since I'm using it as a display only. My BTW instruction triggers every 350ms and sends 20 integers to the PV600. Any idea how to speed it up?

Similar Topics

Hi: How can I change, in a PV600 with touch screen, the language of my application (buttons, text, etc.) ? Is there any button to change the...
Replies
Views
Anyone got an easy way to find the IP address, bought off of ebay and it appears the config screen is passworded. Since it has a write error to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Love the forums. I get alot of answers here. And now its time for me to ask a question. I have a PV600 Touch that I am trying to...
Replies
Views
In my Pv600, i using some selector switch (maintened push button)to start, for example a pump or conveyor.. When a emergency stop is present, i...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner to PLC and Hmi programming. any one please help how to connect HMI to pc. HMI has a printer **** enabled by default, It does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom