Wonderware DassiDirect Server

Longhorn

Quick question regarding the DA Server by wonderware, i am unable to see this product available for download or to buy from wonderware?? is this free source if you are a member or am i missing something obvious?
I wish to use this later this year to connect an S7-300 PLC to Wonderware Intouch 9.0, we have OPC Link onsite already if required.

Thanks for any help

LH

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm having some problems with values not updating. And mainly some that are only writing but not reading although they are set to read/write...
Replies
Views
Is anyone aware of any performance limitations with Wonderware's DASSIDirect IO server? Here's the scenario: - Client has a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am lookimg for some help to figure out where come from the problem or what i can do to improve the latency. PLC: S7 416-5h...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom