outputting data to an alarm banner

bherlihy

hi all,
first thanks to all who have been helping me here with my code thus far,:geek:

what im wondering is is possiable to output data to an alarm banner?

what i have is 2 alarm banners one for the count is 5 or more over a value and one if the count is 5 or more under the value.

i have this coded using CPT and GEQ/LEQ what im wondering is is it possiable that if it is lats say 7 under can i display in the alarm banner error 7 under count or 7 over count if it was over by 7.

im running a PLC5 connected to a VP1000c via RIO using discrete addressing

Alarm banner setup - In the "Alarm Messages", right click [at the location you want to add the data] and select "Embedded Variable" -> "Variable" and choose the variable tag in the numeric tag selection dialogue box.

Best Regards