Panelview subsitute easily available in China

Archie

I am currently in China and need to replace a proprietary control board with a PLC. I want to use an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1100 since most of the equipment in the plant uses AB. The problem I have is getting an operator interface. I need to mount it in the side of an 8" deep enclosure. The PV550 or PV600 touch would have been perfect, but no one stocks them. Does anyone know of an OI that works with a Micrologix that I could easily get here with a 24 hour or less turn around? I am in Wuhan if that helps.

Thanks
Archie

Just noticed they now do a G306K that runs in at 8.06" wide on the front bexel and is a touch unit which may be of use also ?

Never used a Kadet model but it looks like it supports the micrologix over 232/485 and ethernet.

If you were in japan i would say automationdirect/koyo cmore micro.

It is the perfect size. Has ab drivers and can work in portrait or landscape modes/mounting.