Redundant Module Error 1757-SRM

Hanjaya

dear all,

I have problem with RSlogix5000 Redundancy Module, Redundancy Module of Primary Controller is Showing Message FRMW ERR and the Status of secondary Controller is not RUN (Light Off) with status of its Redundancy Module Disqualified.

I Attached my RSLinx Status Display

Please Respond...

Regards

Hanjaya

:confused:o_O:confused:o_O:confused:o_O o_Oo_Oo_O 🔨

RSLinx status.jpg

Your 1757-SRM Redundancy Module has definitely failed. The "FRMW ERR" message indicates a Firmware Error. If a power cycle does not cause the module to recover, you may need to replace the module.

You should get in touch with Rockwell Automation Technical Support in Indonesia, 001 8036 1008.

They will need to know which Firmware Revisions you are running in all of your modules, and will need to know more information about the configuration of the system, and about any recent changes you might have made to the program that preceded this error.

Thanks for Reply Ken,
I have already turn off the secondary controller and disconnect the error redundancy module, when i install the module back its show "????"
and i turn on the secondary controller, but the controller still not run with redundancy module still disqualified.

I also try to swap the redundancy module, but the result still the same.