Siemens PCS7 - help file on siemens blocks

ason

Hey, i have a Siemens PCS7 project with some standard blocks but when i wanna look at the help file, there isn't any,
one block that i can remember right now is called DRV_PP it´s for communication with sinamics 120 drivers.
So is there any place to find help files for blocks?

That block is from the Siemens pulp and paper library. I believe the metals group uses it too. You will have to get it from them which is probably who installed your machine

Dear Ason did you find the library how can we download? you can find help files your computer c or d part. example our paper factory pc d part of pc and i found them hidden files but old version pcs7 the other machine has got same library. this products are special siemens software and license but why can anyboddy download it use them actually siemens doesnt think true about pcs 7 dont be global so that is