Horner Mini OCS

tgoulding

We need to replace a Horner Mini OCS Part No. HE500OCS053M with some damaged outputs. We uploaded the code and screens using Cscape software from the damaged unit and downloaded to a new unit. The new unit displays the following 'No User Screen To Display'.
Not very familiar with this Horner combined Display/PLC. When we look through what was uploaded from the older damaged unit all the code and screens seem to be present. Any ideas or suggestions.

I've never worked with that particular Horner part.

It sounds like a corrupted upload file. I've had similar issues with a XLe102 upload after I fried a couple of analog inputs. Do you have a fresh backup copy of the program? Did the program 'error check' without problems in CScape?

Try creating a new program with a screen or two and download to see if it runs OK. If all is well, try using copy and paste to recreate the original program as a new program and see if that will work.

Hi CowDung

Thanks for that. We are replacing because of a damaged analog input. Did get a few warnings 'Improperly Terminated Branch Module Main' when error checked. Unfortunately we don't have a copy of the application. Will give your suggestion a try though, again thanks for the reply.

There are few years since I worked with Cscape. In my Cscape version I couldn't find HE500OCS053M.
Chek if at the begining you got something like in the picture below . You will find more details in the Cscape manual.
You can also try to update the firmware (File->Firmware update Wizzard), if the damaged module was charged with a different version of Cscape then you are using now.
Good luck,
Teckhno

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

cscape_01.jpg