modicon plc tsx premium

dear all,

I will be buy software for modicon plc tsx premium,but i confuse for choice the specification of that, could some one help me...for give the specification

thanks

gudel

it depends on a couple of things. you can buy pl7 pro which is for modicon micro and for premium. The premium plcs cpu could have been upgraded to unity. in which case you need to buy unity pro. if your premium cpu has an "m" at the end of the part number u need unity.

Last edited:
If Premium PLC type code's last number is Odd you will need PL7 software and if last number is Even you will need Unity software, both PL7 and Unity PLC versions can end to M letter.

ex. P57 2623M => PL7
P57 2634M => Unity

But there is also some (old) PL7 PLC versions, which can have Even number... So if you already have PLC, you can check from Schneider's web site which version it is...

Lare