[WinnCC flex 2008]Run script automaticly in faceplate

lauwerstim

I've created a faceplate in WinCC flex 2008. I've written a script in it. I can run this script if I put a button in the faceplate that calls the script.

What I want however is that the sript runs automaticlly when the faceplate is visible. It should run only once.

I've tried adding a proprety to it. When the property changes value, the script is called. Then put a tag to it wich is changed from outside the faceplate. This however doesn't work.

Any ideas on how to run script automaticlly or from a command (button) outside the faceplate.

Thx in advance.

I've found the solution (thanks to the helpdesk in Germany).

I need to use an external tag to trigger the script. So I created a marker in the PLC and change the value of that when I need to load the script in the faceplate. Works like a charm.