Allen Bradley Analog IO

baref00t25

Does anyone know of a "single" document or source that shows all the different configurations for the analog I/O modules of AB? What I'm getting at is that the 1794-IE8 can be configured for 0-10, -10 - +10, 4-20mA, etc. But then if I switch to the 1794-IF2XOF2I set for 2's compliment then it is has a 0% under and 4% over. That means an analog value in PLC of 31456 = 10volts , but that value is a different voltage for the 1794-IE8 or if you switch to Compact Logix or Control Logix everything changes.

Similar Topics

Hey Folks. I know its the same old struggle, but I need to get Analog Inputs into an AB system without any Analog Input Cards. Initially I...
Replies
Views
Hello to all. I am new to PLC’s as well as this forum so if I make any mistakes please forgive me. I am having an issue using the 2080 OF2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm curious if anyone has made a master sheet or cheat sheet for all allen bradley card's analog inputs/outputs? As much fun as it is to...
Replies
Views
This hasn't become my problem yet, but it may soon... Ancient PLC-3 (yeah, I know) has been humming along for decades. It now has some analog...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have been working with an SLC 5/04 system, which houses various Digital and Analog INs and OUTs, up to Slot 29. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom