Proficy ME 5.9 Logic Developer PLC

Bob.K

I have a project with four 90-30 targets. Over a months period of time, I will usually have at least one entry in the fault table for each PLC (related to the HMI).
I can check the fault tables for the first 3 PLC's but the 4th one will not update. It is necessary to close the fault table then re open it in order to get an update.
The order in which I check the PLC's does not matter either. The fourth one will not update
Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I'm working on an GE 90-30 from 2002 and can't get to where I can monitor the ladder. I've uploaded the code from the controller but the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am working on a project in Proficy ME which i am not very familiar with. I currently have a program with multiple alarms. When an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I work at a facility where there are a number of older 9030's that we communicate with a Laptop with Eclipse software installed, which is...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom