question/ PLC power supply

May be

plz how can i determine spesfication of plc 24 v DC power supply as my power source 220v AC ?
WHAT is its Current and volt .....etc

Really do not have enough details but...

If you are sizing a 24 VDC power supply you need to know how much you will use. an example

If you have 10 vdc solenoids using 8 watts of power each then you would need atleast an 80 watt power supply.

Whenever I size a power supply I try to go 1.5 to 2 times larger than what I have calculated I need.

Similar Topics

1772-LXP Mini PLC/2. Power supply is built into the CPU module. Can this be powered up without a chassis to preload a program? Has anyone...
Replies
Views
Here is a newbie question. Are DC power supplies used for any reason in the industries that use PLCs? This is not including any PLCs themselves...
Replies
Views
I picked up a micrologix 1000 really cheap and it came with no cables. I can pickup one of the communication cable at a store nearby here. I...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom