MicroLogix 1500 PID control to Digital Outputs On/Off

jgblum

I have a Micrologix 1500. Need to control with PID for digital outputs open/close. There is no SRTP function (Split Range Time Proportional) in the 1500. Anyone have code out there to do this?
Thanks

Use a couple timers, one for the frequency and the other for the duty cycle. Move the PID output into the duty cycle timer .pre

Similar Topics

dear all: we have a automated vehicle which runs on a magnetic tape. we are taking analog input [0 to 10] volts from a reader this has a...
Replies
Views
First,i apologize to everyone for my stupid english! Lately,i am suffering from the PID founction of A-B's PLC which is MicroLogix1500. This...
Replies
Views
I need to control about 12 pid loops in a program i am writing. My questions are: 1) is there a max. Number of pid instructions that can be...
Replies
Views
We are looking to upgrade our industrial waste water treatment plant. It has a couple of SLC5/03 (don't want to replace just yet) and an iFix PC...
Replies
Views
I have read alot of great info on this website but I have again ran into a problem. I started my PID by inserting the current tempurture into the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom