Interbus in S5

adicon80

Hi....
I m facing some problem with Interbus system which is ten years old system.
Its a Siemens S5 system with CPU 135 928B and Phoenix Contact Interbus Module IBS S5 DCB/I-T. On remote bus we have 8 I/O modules and 2 card readers.But due to some problem with I/O modules, we replace the interbus I/O modules with Siemens I/O modules on profibus.Now the remaining 2 card readers are on interbus.
But when we switch ON the system, the interbus card IBS S5 DCB/I-T shows the RB error with '1' on 7-segment display.and when online with interbus software 'CMD G3 1.21E', I can upload the modules but due to remote bus error ,i can only get the physical address 0.0 and 1.0 for the modules ,which is not similar to the address of the modules 9.0 and 10.0.
anyboby can help?