keyence visual kv plc serial data transmission

betamax6

hi guys,

can the keyence visual kv plc directly connect to a barcode scanner through rs232 to get the barcode data?

i am planning to hook up two barcode scanners on a kv-16 keyence plc, port A and port B, to compare the two readings then trigger certain bit if the two barcode data are not the same. Is this possible? thanks.

Similar Topics

HI, I am new to PLC's and am trying to do a crash course in trying to get the Visual KV16AR to do what I need it to do and was hopeing someone can...
Replies
Views
HI, I am new to PLC's and am trying to do a crash course in trying to get the Visual KV16AR to do what I need it to do and was hopeing someone can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not new to programming PLC's but I have never done anything with serial communication from a PC to a PLC. I have a project I'm working...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom