PLC5/80E - Max Number of PV+ connections

Blueie

Hi,i am in the process upgrading a PLC5/80E System.Current system is consist of 1 SCADA (Citect) and 6 Panelview 1000 with RIO Protocol.
The plan is to replace all the Panelviews with Panelview Plus with ETHERNET Protocol.
i read somewhere that there is maximum number of ethernet node that can connected to the PLC. what is the maximum ?
i have been to the Rockwell Knownledge Base to search for the answers,since my techsupport has expired,i can open the "Locked" Notes
The Tech Note no: 15830,17356,

any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Similar Topics

All Merging 2 data systems. Need to know the highest value constant I can use in a PLC5/80 and what is the largest value you can have in a...
Replies
Views
Hi All! I am going over some PLC 5 code in preparation of an upgrade to a ControlLogix processor. A rung of code in the 5 has a compute block with...
Replies
Views
All, I have a 5/40E that the memory is full on. For an easy fix i would like to just put a 5/80E in it's place. I know that these are going out...
Replies
Views
Three times now I have had my PLC5-80E have a major fault with program loss while doing things with the connected ethernet network. First time...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm currently in the middle of a conversion from a PanelView 1400E touch screen to a Panelview Plus 1250. The existing panelview works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom