firmware

dear all,
i have cpu 313c-2dp and when i make configuration to the cpu and a im card from vipa i have sf
i want to make update firmware for this card but he didn't accept what i can do

So when you go online with the CPU, what is the reason for the SF? Are you trying to update the firmware in the CPU or IM card? If you are trying to update the CPU firmware, did you do it from the Hardware Configuration?

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, Does anyone have the OS firmware V2.9 for the TSXP576634M (Modicon TSX Premium CPU)? If you have it and could share it, I would...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I want to upgrade the firmware of Powerflex 40 from 5.001 to 6.002 can anyone tell me how can I do that?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have tried setting up the adc on a existing pf755 with studio 32 And want the firmware to update too the firmware on the plc is 12.01...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom