Cheap place to buy PCMK cables?

mutabi

Hi guys, anyone have a cheap place to purchase an AB PCMK cable? We are having a hard time keeping these from breaking. Or anyone have an alternative cable we could use that would allow us to see Panelviews, PLCs, at 56k and 230k? We kinda liked the Series A cables, as they had a wide connector and stood up to abuse a bit better.

Thanks guys

Buy me a series B PCMK and cable, and you can have my series A...

A friend of mine, years ago told me this story from his own growing up. He grew up on a farm where they raised chickens. When the chickens would get out, it was his job to round them back up and get them back into their pen. As a budding young "engineer", he spent lots of time trying to build better "chicken catchers". The chickens kept getting out -- until his dad told him it would be better to fix the holes in the pen, so he wouldn't have to catch the chickens at all...

Honestly, it seems like you're trying to build a better chicken catcher. Why are your cables breaking?? Fix that problem instead.

Alternately, you could get all of your DH+ equipment networked together, then throw in a ControlLogix gateway (Power Supply, small rack, DHRIO module, ethernet module), then just use an ethernet cable.