Panelview Logging Data

Rheinhardt

Hi Gents we are using an AB compactlogix with a Panelview HMI , is there a facility in a panelview to Log data say current for a motor for 30 days?

Can you change your Panelview for a VersaView then you could log the data on the flash card. You need a free software routine to convert the files to csv
Or better yet use a RedLion HMI
Roy

Hi Gents we are using an AB compactlogix with a Panelview HMI , is there a facility in a panelview to Log data say current for a motor for 30 days?

Is this a standard PV, or a PV+? If it is a PV+, then there is the facility to log data, to a CF card or network drive. Be aware though that the maximum no of points you can log is 300,000. So you could calculate this back to the logging interval that you can set.