e50 hmi

jjjaayyy

can some please help please

building a new control panel but have problems

always use mitsi plc's and now on the q series

started commisioning the panel carnt get my q series mitsi to talk to my e50 hmi alway used this in the past for alarm screen for panel satus with the the a series anyone help.

ps just battled my way through the ad and da cards they are all sorted.

do you think i will have to change the hmi for a biggger one

many thanks mr desperate

The E50 was built long before the Q series plc's came out and as such, there is not even an option for a connection to this model.

I think you might have to go up a few models

when i purchased the hardware the speced the lead from the q to hmi.
i have tried to update my e-design software. but there is no upgrade i can see. i think the company who sold it to me need to sort it out. i have a new e300 in stock i think the only way is to fit this (bugger only qouted for e50 on the job) many thanks mr desperate

thanks silva foxx i did read that earlier on my vain search for the answer. i think i was just clutching at staws. Least the cut out size in the panel door for the new screen will be bigger.
will be sending the e50 back me thinks !
they can stand the cost.

Well, before being beaten - I would try a few things.

Before GX dev _ I had gppwin and that would work with models not specified ie I could call a FX2n an FX0n and it at least connected and worked.

I have not tried your configuration but maybe test by trying to run the Q in A mode - or tell the E50 it is connected to an A plc.

It's worth a shot :)

with the E50 you may be able to update the firmware and add newer drivers for later PLC's, vist the BEIJERS web site