Omron and storing program to EEPROM

koron

Hello all,
we have CX Programmer V 5.0 and PLC CQM1 with CPU21. We can edit program, but when we switch plc off/on, then original program from EEPROM is reloaded. We did not find any possibility, in CX Programmer, how store edited program to EEPROM. My question is: "how can I store it to EEPROM ?"

Thanks in advance

Petr Slovak

I do not have time to look things up now but if you get hold of the manual for the PLC, download from Omron, you can write to the EEPROM by setting DIP switches on the processor - it is a hardware thing not CX-Programmer.

Similar Topics

Hi There. I have PC to get few tags from PLC into C# windows forms application. What is the best and fastest way? I could not find Omron in...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble downloading a file to a omron nt11 PT. I am able to upload from 2 other PT's but am unable to download...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom