RS FactoryTalk SE Data Log Models

Robot_Man

Hi Folks,

Setting up Trends in FactoryTalk SE on a PC, can you only have one active Data Log Model or will all specified Start DataLogging with that option ticked under Components in Server Properties??

I'd like to confirm that if I have, say, 3 Trend Displays whether all flags should be lumped into one Data Log Model or iif I can setup Data Log Models for each Trend Display.

Many thanks in advance!

View SE will allow up to 20 Datalog models to run simultaneoulsy.

Using the Startup Editor you can set only one Data Log Model to launch at powerup. Tick the checkbox and select the one model.

However there is a command "Datalogon" followed by the name of the model that you can use to launch additional models.

If you want additional models to launch at powerup then create a macro to launch the additional models and use the Startup Editor to specify the "Startup Macro".

OG