producer and consumer tags

wilsonzhu

Hi all, I connected two contrologix L62 with controlnet, one L61 is ver16 and another v17, but the produced and consumer tags between two PLC didn't communicate. I alredy schedule the network using rsnetworx. What's other steps should I do? Thanks.

I check the 1756-CNB/D MODULE INFO, It failed because of "invalid connection size", In this rock, I have 11 1756-IA16I card and 2 1756-OW16I and 1 1756-ENBT/A(ethernet remote rack has 3 1756-OW16I card. The one PLC's producer tag is writing value to another PLC's consumer tags. but reverse direction doesn't work. What's the reason?

The tags on the Producing and Consuming sides must be of the same Data Type. If one is a DINT[10] and one is a DINT[20], for example, you cannot exchange them as a Produced/Consumed pair.

It is difficult to diagnose something like a Produced/Consumed Tag set in a Forum thread.

Can you post the programs, or at least the I/O and tag configurations ?

Also,

In your I/O configuration check the General Properties for the remote 1756-CNB. On that General tab is a field where it asks the chassis size (number of slots). Make sure this setting is correct for the actual size chassis you are using.

OG

I checked chassis size didn't match the Lab size. After Changing, now everything is Ok, Thanks you guys so much!

Also,

In your I/O configuration check the General Properties for the remote 1756-CNB. On that General tab is a field where it asks the chassis size (number of slots). Make sure this setting is correct for the actual size chassis you are using.

OG