drive executive (powerflex drives)

stu

hi guys, has anyone had any dealings with drive executive software, is it user friendly, is it an activated software? i was under the impression that rslogix 5000 could talk the drives. i have been told that i need to buy drive executive and serial convertor? all the best stu

Drive Executive software from Rockwell can upload/download/view all parameters to communicated devices through Rslinx. (VFD's etc)

It is a licensed software, but activates free when RSlogix5K is installed.

It works very well. If you have any number of VFD's etc, you will appreciate this package.

The Lgx5K software will allow you to program SERVO applications, and yes it is integrated into the software.

Stu, I have only used the software through Ethernet, Controlnet devices. You can do the same thing with a point to point connection (serial)