cpu 314 ifm

monmon2005

Hi to all
i have cpu 314 ifm with mpi interface only and without any cp
what is the practical steps to communicate it with wincc v6.2 sp2?
can anyone help me?
Thanks

WinCC is used for programming operator interfaces, HMIs. The S7-314IFM is a PLC. It is not programmed with WinCC. You need Step7 to program the S7-314IFM.

A PLC will communicate as an operator interface over MPI (or other networks) to an HMI, even one that uses WinCC. Or are you really asking how to configure communications between a S7-314IFM program and an HMI program?

WinCC is used for programming operator interfaces, HMIs. The S7-314IFM is a PLC. It is not programmed with WinCC. You need Step7 to program the S7-314IFM.

A PLC will communicate as an operator interface over MPI (or other networks) to an HMI, even one that uses WinCC. Or are you really asking how to configure communications between a S7-314IFM program and an HMI program?

how to configure communications between a S7-314IFM program and an HMI program?

In very general terms - In the hardware configuration of the S7-314IFM and the hardware configuration of the HMI, you need to make sure the same network is selected and that the node addresses are not the same. Also, make sure they are not the same as the node address of your PC. You need to also configure the HMI with the applets in the control panel. Then you can connect the S7-314IFM MPI port to the MPI port on your HMI with a MPI/DP cable.