AB Factory Talk to Series 90 GE PLC

SMOKE

Can any one tell me what Factory Talk driver I would for my HMI to see a GE 90:30 PLC. I actually need to see a Fanuc robot the told me the driver would be the same as the plc.

The name of the serial protocol for GE Fanuc PLCs is SNP (or SNPX). I don't know whether or not Fanuc uses the same protocol for robots. If you're looking to communicate via ethernet, the protocol is called SRTP. Again, I don't know if Fanuc uses it for robots. Fanuc robots are not included in the GE Fanuc joint venture.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends; I have a red Explanation Mark on Factory Talk Directory in Task Bar. Before Update the windows and installation of AutoCad it works...
Replies
Views
I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom