TP 170B Colour

kimaru

Hi Good people

Can anyone help me on how to configure,step-by-step a TP 170 B colour?I want to display status of a small machine which is using S7 300 2DP and be able to adjust speed on the TP.

JMK.

Needing WINCC flexible

To configure and programm the TP170b you need WINCC flexible. There you can find a wizard that leads you how to configure the connexions with other machines.

Similar Topics

Dear Friends, i have a problem with a Siemens TP170B. I can't transfer my project by MPI of my PC. Error Message in attach. I can't resolve the...
Replies
Views
hi, I have a siemens Simatic panel OP170B Mono in the plant and I need to transfer the program on that panel to another new panel KP700. Any...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently I was forced to replace a S7-200 CPU 226 on an old machine, which was defected. Unfortunatelly the old cpu was password protected by...
Replies
Views
Greetings i need to do programming / configuration for a new Siemens TP170B what connection cable do i need ? if it is attached to Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hi Im using Compact Logix L32E PLC and Siemens TP170B HMI using Win cc flexible.How to communicate between this two? There is no Ethernet port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom