Panelview 300 micro

clank

I have a PV300 that was not being used. I would like to use with a micrologic 1000, just to read and write a couple of tags. But I cannot download app to PV because of errors......micrologic not connected. Is there a way to download app because I cannot get on a network as PV and micrologic only have one port each. Thanks

What are the errors?
Please provide the forum with the complete catalog number of your PV.
What software are you using? What cable are you using? ( see PDF below)
The more info the better the help.

Similar Topics

Is this the clock battery flat? Does anyone know how to remove the back of the PV 300 micro. Is it possible to replace this battery. AB says it's...
Replies
Views
I have an opportunity to get some more experience replacing an old Panelview 300 Micro. I'd like to hear any advice you have about it. I suspect...
Replies
Views
I lost the manual for this machine built in 2003 and need to put it back together. I have the Micrologix 1200 and PanelView 300 Micro programs...
Replies
Views
I am tying to download application software to a fresh out of the box PV 300 Micro. The first hitch is a prompt that I am running v4.1xx RSLinx...
Replies
Views
I went on a service call yesterday for a Micrologix 1500. An output wasn't activating and they wanted to know what was hanging it up. It was a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom