electrical cad drawings (point i/o)

stu

hi guys , i have autocad and i need to update our drawings, i have fitted 3 x point i/o to a machine i would like to get wiring diagram of the i/o for it can anyone help thanks stu

hi guys , i have autocad and i need to update our drawings, i have fitted 3 x point i/o to a machine i would like to get wiring diagram of the i/o for it can anyone help thanks stu

OK, but could you help me first.

I have a piece of string, could you tell me how long it is ?

what I believe tragically1969 means, that no-one can help you if you fail to provide enough info on starting parameters, and you did fail on that. Think what would one need to know to help you to make that drawing, and provide. Also most likely you get answer when you show that you have tried yourself, so just show what you have now.

Last edited:
Stu, are you looking for AutoCAD-format drawings of the modules and their I/O terminal bases, so that you can use those as part of your wiring diagrams ?

Start here:

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/en/e-tools/index.html

You can get drawings of the modules themselves, of the network adapter, and of the wiring bases like the 1734-TB3 in AutoCAD DWG and DXF formats, as well as in PDF and Metafile formats.

sorry i did not state in the first posting what i wanted , what i have is old drawings of a machine which we have just change the plc/point i/o to allen bradley so i am after allen bradley autocad drawing ie wiring terminals so i can add it in to old drawings to match the cable numbers thanks for all nyour help, stu