OMRON PLC Support need plz

pakiboy

I have OMRON PLC--> SYSMAC C2000H- Redundant CPU this is installed for some Process Contolling.

Currently, ladder logic program is running on it but Unfortunately i dont have any source to retrive that program from its CPU that is currently running on it.

I have only its hand held programmer & I dont have its software available on CD/system as backup.
Could any of you tell me please how can i retrive its ladder logic program from CPU ?

Although there is an option available to view its ladder logic through Hand Held programmer but it would be q quite tough job in this case as there are thousands of points in this program.

I would appreciate if any of you enable to provide me an effective solution?

Regards

eVil geNius

C200H program

I am not sure that there is any way to retrieve a program in the PLC other than using Omron software called CX Programmer. There used to be a 3rd party company called WAMCO that made software for the OMRON line of PLC's but it went out of business some time ago.

Unfortunately, the C200H operates on the EPROM (single E)module that is installed in the CPU and the program resides in the EPROM. Pulling it out takes the program with it and therefore you cannot send it out to OMRON to get the program read. Unless you can afford the downtime without use of the PLC.

The newer version of this PLC is the C200HS and that one does have a EEPROM (double E) and RAM that runs the program.

The C2000H is fully supported by CX-Programmer, part of the CX-One suite of software. It is quite economical and covers most PLCs in the Omron range.
The C200H could run on battery backed RAM or EPROM or EEPROM if fitted. Most ran on battery backed RAM.
Your C2000H is probably running on battery backed RAM.
You will also require a 3G2A6-LK201-EV1 host link to communicate with the PLC, a cable and perhaps a BP001 or BP002 extension unit to lift the host link above any I/O cards that are mounted in the 2 slots next to the processor.
The host links are no longer available but can be found on Ebay from time to time - I would imagine the BP001 and BP002 would be able to be found there also.
I think that there is a diagram in the operation manual for the PLC on how to make a cable.
I would also suggets you get a copy of the Omron Host Link Manual and read how to set the DIP switches on the host link - there are 3 banks of them.
The host link will also work with the C200H, C200HS, C120, C1000H etc.

OMRON(C2000H) STL-LADDER Programming

Hello!
I am using OMRON(PLC) SYSMAC C2000H redundant CPU for some Process control application. I dont have OMRON software but i have its Hand Held Programmer.
I have to do certain modification in programming. As Hand Held programmer only support STL. I have retrived following STL instructions from CPU through Hand Held Programmer that are unable to understand me!
LD 20107
OR 20108
OUT 00200
OR 20115
OUT 20312
Although I m familar with OMRON STL and LADDER programming but afore mentioned STL are exclusively out of the way & unable to interprate this STL in form of LADDER!!
I have ambiguity in OR 20115 i.e. as after every OUT XXXXX there must be LD XXXXX but this is the only case that i have found where OR 20115 is directly coming after OUT 00200 with LD XXXX!
I would appreciate if you suggest the above mentioned STL instructions counter part in LADDER!
NB: I have retrived afore mentioned STL instructions from such system (CPU) that is running successfully for past 12 years.So there is no chances of error in these statements.

Regards & thanks in advance!

It is not STL but similar - it is known as mnemonics.
You code translates as follows into ladder

Ladder 1.jpg

Mnenomics to Ladder

Hello Experts:
Could any of you plz tell me what would be the ladder logic of following Mnemonics ( They are of OMRON PLC C2000H).

Mnemonics are:
LD 20107
OR 20108
AND 00001
AND NOT 00003
OUT 00200
OR 20115
OUT 20312

I would be very thankful to you for this favor.

Regards

Thanks gtsuport for your quick reply!
Could you please give me some reference manual where i could find some more similar examples which i posted earlier!

ThankS

no problem keep in mind every ladder instruction will have a mnemonic equivalent I would recommend you get a copy of the C200 instruction set you can get this on the Omron websites and finding them is fairly easy