Panelview 1000+ how to connect a printer...

avazque

I want a step by step instructions to setup a serial printer using PV 1000+, I tried to setup a serial port using rslinx enterprise, but it only support PLC´s cpu, i dont know if it is the correct way to do this.
I dont know the protocol my printer use, but with the PV 900 serial port it worked without problems.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Similar Topics

Hi, I hope everyone is well. I'm currently having a problem connecting to PanelView 1000 which was configured using PanelBuilder32 software. I...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView 1000 that I am trying to troubleshoot and load a sample program into. I am not sure if it works and I don't know how to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to use parameter files that can be passed to a second page eg: --HOME ---PUMP 1 FACEPLATE (With...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom