Farewell

Hi all,
Last day here, machinary just about all moved out. Another tier one auto supplier bit the dust. Awaiting an offer from canadian firm that is taking our GM work.We made doors for caddilac cts and buick enclave
Not to excited about contract work. Got a feeling the money might not be what it should be. These people don't know what they are getting into_Original launch was a nightmare.
Just want to say thanks to all the people that have helped me out here. Learned a lot. Thanks again.

I wish you good luck and fortune. Been through one of those launches and they are hectic to say the least. As bad as it sounds some companies like Toyota and Honda might be able to offer you an opportunity with them. No union to deal with but the rules are about the same.

Keep your chin up. Things will get better!!!

Soory to hear your company went bellie up, I lost my job of 16 years on june 6th, GM started to pull their work and then after they filed they burned us for 250,000 and around 100,000 in finished goods so there it was no company close the doors send all our work to canada put 250 peolpe out of work my company is in port huron just across the state from you I had no luck so far finding any work so good luck to you hope all goes well for you

Good luck to you Dan, I have been reading your post for some time now,you are a very smart man you will not have any problems doing that job, I wish I could run into somthing like that, good luck ,to those that have lost their jobs due to these poor times,it makes me very sad to see so many houses lost to the banks, I know I know some have spent way beond their means but there are some that have not, I paid 79,000 for my house 15 yeas ago put 50,000 into and they say you wont get that back, taxes keep going up but the value keeps going down, now Im just venting I better step back a little sorry for the vent, good luck to all

Good luck to you Dan, I have been reading your post for some time now,you are a very smart man you will not have any problems doing that job, I wish I could run into somthing like that, good luck ,to those that have lost their jobs due to these poor times,it makes me very sad to see so many houses lost to the banks, I know I know some have spent way beond their means but there are some that have not, I paid 79,000 for my house 15 yeas ago put 50,000 into and they say you wont get that back, taxes keep going up but the value keeps going down, now Im just venting I better step back a little sorry for the vent, good luck to all

Thank you for the complement and good wishes.

Dan Bentler

Back
Top Bottom