Profibus configuration using SST module

ddot61

Has anyone created a Profibus network using a SST module for an A/B Contrologix processor with old Siemens ET200L I/O?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd

If you have the GSD files, then you should have no problem adding them to the

SST Profibus Configuration
Version 3.10.0.0

In my version, I cannot locate your Siemens part. (I don't have an updated library though)

Once you locate the GSD, (if available) then just simply add it to your topic in the configuration software.
(I have located the drivers, but you need to provide more info)

See link.

http://support.automation.siemens.c...cslib.csinfo&lang=de&objid=113440&caller=view

Simply download, and insert.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have interfaced my product (which uses a proprietary serial RS 232 protocol) to a PROFIBUS-DP network using a PROFIBUS-DP Serial Gateway...
Replies
Views
Hi My devices are as follows: S7-300 > CPU 315-2DP (6ES7 315-3Fx-0AB0) PROFIBUS CP342-5 (3425DA02-0XE0) ASi CP343-2...
Replies
Views
Hi All, got an issue with a PLC5 Profibus adapter card and it looks as though I need some legacy software (Local Station Manager) to configure the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm trying to learn how to make hardware configuration. I have an IM on profibus. I added the whole group (I dragged the marked taxed...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to setup a Profibus link between a CTI 2500-C200 PLC and a MTL 8507-BI-DP. I'm using FasTrack 505 Workshop V5.10. I've tried a few...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom