Siemens to AB comms

Joe Loescher

Hello, I have an old Siemens touch panel TP 170B colour. this screen was originally used as an HMI for an AB SLC 5/05. We replaced this with a PV+ years ago. I have a current project that I want to use a Micrologix 1000 for, Can I use this screen with a micrologix 1000? If so what cables and comms do I use?

Thanks Joe

Similar Topics

Trying to integrate a new S7-1500 to an existing S7-300 PLC. Using the S7-1500 as an I/O Device. Trying to send some simple boolean tags between...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm investigating different network protocols for PLC to PLC comms, and PLC to SCADA. OPC UA seems to be a very useful protocol that I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is a brand new task for me. I recently bought a particulate sensor and it communicates with UART protocol or I2C protocol. It came...
Replies
Views
I have a piece of equipment with control split between two PLCs. A quantum 434, and a Siemens S7-300, communicating via profibus. I have a prosoft...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Simens CU320 drive controller that I wish to connect to via the X127 ethernet port. The unit communicates with the CPU vua...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom