How to read locked Mitsubishi A3CPU

zarunas

Hi,
I want read program from working plc and write to another plc.When i connected to cpu i have this message:
Maybe anyone knows "another way" to read locked cpu?
Thank for answers.

nisihibe.jpg

Maybe anyone knows "another way" to read locked cpu?
It is always best to request the keyword from the person who set up the keyword. If that person is no longer available, then there are ways to reset the keyword (but it usually means erasing the PLC memory). Contact your Mitsubishi A3CPU customer service representative.

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Quick questions. On UnityPro, I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program. I have 30 plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom