S5Timer Preset

Ranjith

Hello Gentlemen
I am trying to move a preset value to a timer using FC40(time to s5time) function. But it does not move the in value to the RET-Val for some reason. I have cross referenced the tags to see whether they being used some where else. All i want to do is to change a timer preset value from HMI. Is there another easier way to do this. Help is much appreciated.

Next time, right click on block area -->PLC-->Module information(something along this, coming from head, cant be sure). Then diagnostic buffer in one tab, there you can see fault info. In this case, it would have show that there is called block missing.

Similar Topics

I am using a Siemens HMI (19" MP377) with Siemens WinCC Flexible. I have a Siemens PLC (S7 CPU315-2 PN/DP) I need to allow the user to enter...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm guessing this is a straightforward one but after much experimenting I've been unable to find an answer. The software is TIA V16...
Replies
Views
Processor: 1769-L30ER; Logix 5000: v32.02 I have an AOI that's been used in previous applications without issue, and have added a TON...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I’m using a Shift Register ( BSL ) and I’m using a timer to shift these bits . At the moment my timer is 100 ms , but I...
Replies
Views
So I am running into something i have never ran into for some reason i cant change the preset on a timer every time i do it just reverts right...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom