Omron nt hmi

PERSPOLIS

HI
I like to copy a screen from one application(file)to a different
application using omron NT 4.7. I have tried it and it does not work. Anybody can help me how to do if this is practical. Thanks a lot

Omron nt hmi
HI
I like to copy a screen from one application(file)to a different
application using omron NT 4.7. I have tried it and it does not work. Anybody can help me how to do if this is practical. Thanks a lot

Use the Import component tool. Providing the projects are of the same type, ie NT20/NT20, then you should be able to copy/paste 1 screen to another.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
I have an Omron CQM1H-CPU21 and a NS8-TV00B-V1, I have followed the manufacturer's spec on how to set this up and all I got is the HMI is trying...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm new to this type of HMI and I have a couple of questions. 1) I'm creating a screen with text on it and base font is "DFNB-EN"...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Hope everyone is doing fine. I got an OMRON NS10-TVOOB-V2 hmi screen last day and planning to use it with Micrologix 1500. 1. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have to say first that I have no experience with Omron devices, but here's the challenge that I'm facing. I have an Omron CP1H...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom