slc pid

hanyrag

i need to make pid application by slc(5\4)processor,where i need to constant gas pressure at sp.my pv is analog signal (4-20 MA)CORRESPONDIN TO PRESSURE MEASURE, MY CV IS P\I CONVERTER(O%-100%)TO REGULATE THE CONTROL VALVE.IT'S THE FIRST TIME TO DEAL WITH PID,I READ IN SLC INSTRUCTIONSET AND MAKE THE SOFTWARE BUT I HAVE TWO PROBLEM AND NEED TO HELP.
1-WHEN MAKE SIMULATION TO MY PROGRAME BY RSLOGIC EMULATE 500 THE PID NOT RESPONDE
2-HOW MAKE TUNING AND HOW CAN GET TIME RESPONSE SIMULATION WHEN TUNING

welcome to the forum ...

bad news: the EMULATOR will NOT run the PID equation for you ...

suggestion: post your existing .RSS file and let us take a look at it ... make sure that the input and output signals are properly documented ... even if the program is still in its very first stages of development (rough draft) it's still a LOT easier to help you with your questions if we have that file in front of us ...

so ... forget about using the EMULATOR for PID work ... now let's move on from there ...

good luck with your project ...

suggestion: post your existing .RSS file and let us take a look at it ... make sure that the input and output signals are properly documented ... even if the program is still in its very first stages of development (rough draft) it's still a LOT easier to help you with your questions if we have that file in front of us ...

you'll probably have to ZIP the file first before the forum will let you post it ...