RSView compatibility

I use RSView 100k works and runtime. I have several 150 tag runtime licenses that are unused. If I write a program with the 100K Works, but use less then 150 tags will the 150 runtime work? Or do you have to use a matched works and runtime?

I just looked on one of my computers, and I have 32k works and 100k runtime, so I am guessing that It should work either way.

Similar Topics

Dear All, I have some questions regarding the compatibility of RSview & some doubts related to its licensing: 1) Is RSView SE compatible with...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom