Configuration of panel view550,allen bradley

First you upload the application out of the old PV and then open it and download it to the new PV.

Note that the new PV should have a firmware equal to or later than the original. The firmware # is shown at startup and probably on the configuration screen.

Never used a 550 but if they have a slot for an ATA memory card, that would be the easiest way to transfer an application.

Similar Topics

I am installing a new Panel View Plus 7 standard, and I am using FTV Studio v12 to configure the comms and create the runtime file. There are two...
Replies
Views
Presently i am having panel view 900 HMI in my processing line with DH+ communication & i am planning to change it with panel view plus 1000 with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on one screen Panel View Plus 700 the screen is password protected to go to Go Configuration Screen in run application no body...
Replies
Views
Greetings Gentlemen, I backed up some existing systems for a client. Here are the basics: 1- GE9030 MASTER RACK WITH CPU331; end of rack has...
Replies
Views
We are using Panel View C600 and are not able to get exact decimal point selection on the screens for time value settings, we have tried every...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom