looking for plc similar to phoenix ilc 170 eth

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am looking for a plc similar to the Phoenix ILC 170 ETH.

Has a programming language similar to Codesys and/or IEC 61131-6.

Can send email/sms messages.

Aprox. 400-700 dollars.

Apparantly, the Wago 750-871 is comparable, but haven't used it. Anyone here w/ experience.

I would think that Moeller, ABB, Beckhoff, Festo, etc. would have competing products, but I am having a real difficult time on their websites trying to find the comparable plc.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

I have never used the Phoenix unit, but have looked at them. Specifically, what's wrong with it that makes you want to use something else?

i work a lot with wago beckhoff is the same, but has more possibilities. and is more expensive as wago.
the software switch from phoenix is very easy. and cheap
lots of different cards and communications possible.