MWP to AWL Converter

fita

Please can anyone convert the attached .mwp file to .awl for me,
i dont have micro win
Will Really appreciate
Thanks and Best Regards

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your help.. but the problem is this file isnt opening correctly.. it says 0 blocks present

If you dont have microwin, then what are you trying to use to open it?

Step7 and Step7 MicroWin are different things. S7-300/400 awl is not same as s7-200 awl.

I've converted it again,but I runed it with the simulate,and it was not successful,I'm sorry I don't know why.
It says: Error exists in the program in some subroutine , instruction:BCDI ac1

The converted file should be 36kB in size. And I too would like to see the answer to TurboUrpo's question.

Regards,

1.1 Brief description of WinPLC7
The WinPLC7 software is a programming and simulation system for SIMATIC®-S7 type S7-300®,
S7-400® and VIPA type 100V, 200V, 300V PLCs and compatibles..

The program provides can not be used for the SIEMENS S7-200 since this PLC does not accept
programs created in the STEP®7 programming language. Furthermore, the hardware protocols are
different from those that are used by the S7-300®/400.

Found in the very first chapter of the WinPLC7 manual.

Even though both have the .awl extention the 200 and 300/400 versions are very different.

Best thing you can do is open the 200 .awl file in notepad and manually migrate it to WinPLC7.

Dear Jeebs thank you very much for the reply.. but the problem is that i have got the mwp file (that is attached in 1st post) from a customer who wants to replace siemens with vipa so i wanted to copy that program in vipa plc
as vipa does not take mwp format so i have to convert it to awl can you please guide me what should i do.. or if possible can u mail me that version of microwin which opens this file ..
thanks in advance
[email protected]

Microwin is not free, so cant be mailed to you.

The instructions used in s7-200 are different from instructions used in s7-300/400 if my assumption is right that Vipa uses instructions from s7-200/400 series, then you have to manually do the converting, if i recall right. You can open .awl with notepad and see all the code in there.

Then you have to manually modify instructions (and program structure) to match those of s7-300/400 and copypaste the code to you programming enviroment.

Its not just straightforward copy. In example, s7-200 and s7-300 timers are different.