WinCC 7.0 Displaying Integers

Manglemender

Hello Forum Members,

Does anyone know how I can display an integer with an offset decimal point in WinCC 7.0?

Let me explain. A process variable in the PLC is scaled 0-10000 = 0-100%. In WinCCFlex you can shift the decimal point to display 100.00 but it doesn't seem to be posible in WinCC. I know that it is posible to use linear scaling on the tag but this rounds up/down to the nearest integer which isn't what I want.

Any Ideas?

Nick

Hi every body
I have a problem using Float Data type in WinCC Flexible
When I read Data from PLC-S7-300 ,The data value multiplay in 1000(Data Type in PLC is real,And Data type in WinCC Flexible is Float)
I did'nt used scaling in WinCC Flexible

Similar Topics

I’m a bit stuck on HMI (KTP-1200) programming… See the picture attached. The PASS or FAIL box should only appear when the toggle switch is...
Replies
Views
I've got bunch of controllers for which the operators need to be able to enter and view the PID and Setpoint variables on the panel. Looking at...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom