Dissecting an EDS file for non-RSNetworx

Scott180zip

Here is a challenge:

I am using a i-7243D Gateway (DeviceNet to Modbus/TCP/IP) to pull in DeviceNet data from a VFD (Alvitar 71 - Schneider Electric). I only need limited information from the Drive (i.e. RUN/STOP/POWER/FAULT). The client wanted to save money and did not want to use an AllenBradley DeviceNet scanner. The Alvitar 71 instructions use RSNetWorx to pull in the device data. Unfortunately RSNetWorx does not read Modbus so I must import the data by setting up an ARRAY in the Gateway's ICP-DAS Configuration software. Has anyone had any experience in this procedure? I attached a bitmap showing an example EDS text file and the device configuration screen for the I-7243D Setup.

Any help would be much appreciated.