Melsec F1 60MR

Pesky Ed

Just registered and not fantastic with PLC's - be carefull with me.

Got a problem with a small CNC grinding machine. It's got a Melsec F1 60MR in the back and it's not doing what I want it to.

I do not have a print out of the program and need one to try and find the sensors or input which is missing.

I think I need an adaptor (F2 20GF), a cable (SC 03) and some software (Medoc). Got the software V2.30 FOC from Controls & Drives (UK Mitsubishi support). Bidding on adaptor on e-bay (but can hire if need be) but struggling with cable and was confused by 1 thread which said I could use an SC 09.

What cable do I need and where can I buy one?
- Many thanks

Similar Topics

Dear Friends, I am in need of (user made) communication cable diagram for Proface GP4301 -TM color HMI to the mitsubishi FX1N...
Replies
Views
I am new in MITSUBISHI PLC. So I am not sure about backup battery whether it is used in MELSEC FX0N-60MR-ES. I opened the front cover to look for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a instructions list for F2-60MR Mitsubishi PLC. I am really interested in know what the instruction SFT do?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom