Unitypro Function block for temperature control

plcsoftvsd

I am looking for a Function block for this logic in unitypro...

INT value greater than or equal to 10 and less than or equal to 20 then output = high (1)

and added to this is hysteris of 2 which means no change in output even if value is between 20 to 22 and 8 to 10.

The output starts at 10 but does not fall off till 8 and same is valid at higher end 22

It seems there is a FBD available in Unitypro specifically for this temp control application but i can't get around it.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Let me see if I have this straight...

On a signal rising from 0, you want:
The output to go to 1 when it reaches 10.
The output to go to 0 when it reaches 22.

On a signal falling from say 25, you want:
The output to go to 1 when it reaches 20.
The output to go to 0 when it reaches 8.

Or to say it another way...
If you are between 10 and 20, your output is a 1 for sure.

Once your output is on, it will stay on until you go outside 8 and 22.

Sounds like less than, greater than and a latch is all you need.

as discussed in the pm here is the fb section you can import into unity. i have version 4 and not sure if it will import if you have lower version. just check.
if some1 else was interested in this the fb to use is "indlim_int"

Last edited: