problem importing PPS file into pmconfig, throws a GPF every time

Dravik

First the background, we have a number of Panelmate 4000 HMIs still in use. We don't have any spares(heh, go figure right?) and one just joined the cold dark. There is a copy of the pps file for this unit, but everytime we try to load it into the Panelmate Config Software it throws up a general protection fault and dies.

Using version 4.10e7 of the config software, and this is on a WinXP machine.

Any ideas?

Lesson learned, Take my own backups of everything, ESP things I've been told/shown the backups for.
Never know when someone will decide to tidy up the HMI files and renames all the .pcX files to .pps to match the other ones :p

Similar Topics

Hi We're having issues with an FX1N-1DA-BD Analog output module. We're using an metallic contamination sensor MCS 1000 to detect particles. This...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm trying to simulate any program in control expert and see a register in Modscan32 or any software to do that (Like ModbusPoll). I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I´ve got a little problem with my FT View SE alarm window. On my PLC program, I have 200 SINT for alarms, in which every bit is for one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im stuck trying to support a client with Motorola ACE.. I was able to upload all of the other sites to STS but one. Im working remotely...
Replies
Views
Hello I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom