S7200 CPU222 to Citect V6.0 LAN Network

mjcay

Dear All,
I successfully tested S7200 CPU222 and Citect V6.0. The PC is connected to the LAN network and I want the two other Client PC to connect.
Any solution regarding this set-up is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Regards,
mjcay

im not exactly clear on what you want to do. Are the other two PC's also Citect nodes?

If so, the best thing to do is keep your original Citect PC as the IO Server, and configure the other two citect PC's to be clients of that IO Server (ie in the citect.ini file, set the [Client]Primary equal to the server name of the IO Server).

That way only the original Citect PC will be interrogating the PLC, the other citect PC's will just talk to the Citect IO Server.

thanks for your reply.
Exactly. The two PC are also in Citect Nodes.

I did not get your advice solution.
Would you please make a procedure on how to solve.

Many Thanks

well I have done S7-300 to Citect communication.
i was using CP5611 for communication.
I needed to use Simatic net For communication to citect.
I got help from Siemens through mail....i can forward you the mail...
not sure if it work the similar way for S7-200.

thanks for your reply.
Exactly. The two PC are also in Citect Nodes.

I did not get your advice solution.
Would you please make a procedure on how to solve.

Many Thanks

Im not sure if this is a language issue, but this forum is not here to do your job for you.

In general, people here are happy to point you in the right direction, give tips and assist in helping you understand the issues. I have given you enough information to figure out what to do. You need to take the next step.