i need help with twido and ASCII

Eng.jaber

hi every one
how are you .
i have this question maybe it is silly but i have no one to help me.
i have twido plc and i need to send and recieve ASCII commands to an indicator .
all what i need is a small program ot explamation in detail show me how could i send and recieve command using twido PLC .
this a probelm with me that i don't know how to send and recieve commands so if you could help me and give a small program of example to how could i do this .

plz fellows i really need your help
thanks is advanced

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hello friends this is the first time to start program with twido plc and hitech screen pws 6300 s i use twido soft v 3.2 and ADP V 6 for the...
Replies
Views
Hi evrebody! I am new here and in PLC programming. Need help with PLC TWIDO. How should looks ladder in order to do next: 1.In the end of program...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom