Laptop for RS-logix

jlreid17

Hi

Just seen this laptop on Ebay just wondering if it seems like a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160348760911

In work all our PLC's and drives are Allen Bradley and I would like to gain more experience. My only concern would be with the software licences, as in the picture I can't see the disc's. Therefore am I right in thinking the company he retired from could change over the user at anytime?

RS sells the licence's for £357 + vat for the starter licence. Can you get it cheaper elsewhere?

let me know what you think

Thanks

Jon

Last edited:
The software is probably out of date, but could you go wrong at that price?
You would be able to get a feel for RSLogix if nothing else.
Roy

Similar Topics

Hello, any help would be appreciated. My question is, if I upload a Controllogix program to my laptop while the program is running, will it stop...
Replies
Views
I have a very simple wired network using a L32E processor, panelview plus, HP switch and my laptop. I would like advice on what hardware is needed...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've just signed up for a plc course at my local college. I need to do labs at home so, I downloaded RS Logix Micro Starter Lite, RS Linx...
Replies
Views
HI, Compact logix l32e controller is not communicating with Laptop computer (rslinx classic). The PLC is connected to an ethernet switch, from...
Replies
Views
As a maintenance person, I have my own laptop that has RSLogix 5000 V16.04.00 (CPR 9), and whenever I go online, I save the project before I exit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom